When you enroll your child to Health Professions, students have the opportunity to experience the district, campus and the culture before starting classes in the fall by attending up to three summer camps hosted by the campus. This allows students to prepare for their journey with us, explore programs, meet new people and experience the STISD community first-hand.
STISD provides support when you need it.
- Parent Connection - Gain information on Parent Connection
- Parent Student Teacher Organization (PSTO) - Please contact campus directly to gain more information on how to get plugged in.
- Health & Wellness - Gain more information on Health & Wellness
- Migrant Services - Gain information on Migrant Services
- Parent Newsletters: September 2022 August 2022 July 2022
Health Professions has a powerful group of counselors, social workers and diagnosticians to support our students on the daily.
They invest their time in seeing that our students excel in-and-out of the classroom, by providing mentoring opportunities, and seeing through that students are getting the academic assistance needed to tackle STISD's challenging course curriculum.
Not only do they provide social and personal guidance, but they see through that students are not only accepted into a college or university of their choosing, but are prepared to lead at the collegiate level and in their future careers once they graduate from one of our four high schools.